Eid Ul Azha Greeting Quotes
Every year Muslims celebrate two Eid’s, Eid-ul-Fiter and Eid-ul-Azha. Eid-UL-Azha is a very special and important event for Muslims. This event is come in Zil-haj. Zil-haj is a last month of Islamic calendar. On this day people wish to other through Eid ul Azha greeting quotes, some people prefer to Eid ul Azha sms and some people find through internet best Eid ul Azha messages and quotes and then send to their dear ones. If this year you would like to wish your dear ones then now get through us huge collection of Eid ul Azha wishes and Eid ul Azha pictures quotes. If you would like to wish your friends through facebook then you can as well get here Eid ul Azha facebook status.
- Eid Ul Adha Is Eid Of Sacrifice,
And Commitment To Allah’s Orders,
May Allah bless Us With The Same in All Circles Of Life,
And Help All Amongst Us,
Who Are Helpless,Worried,
And Waiting For His Rehmat,
- Some words can be left unsaid,
Some feeling can be left unexpressed,
But person like u can never be forgotten on this dayEID MUBARAK
- Wishing each other on Eid, strengthens the bond of love
and brotherhood and hugging reflects forgiveness.
A very blessed Eid ul Fitr to all of you!
- May this…
Eid bring Fun, Eid bring Happiness,
Eid bring God Endless Blessings,
Eid bring fresh love…
EID MUBARAK to You with all best wishes
- I wish you a very happy Eid, I hope this year Eid 2013 be the best Eid you ever had
Eid Mubarak and Happy Holidays!!
- Eid is coming soon so I wish you a very happy Eid to all who celebrating! May this special day brings peace,wishespoint.com happiness and prosperity to everyone.
- Neither the flesh nor the blood of your sacrifices reaches God, but it is the righteous motive underlying them that reaches Him.wishespoint.com
- On This holy occasion of Eid Ul Adha
I wish the warmth of our friendship always remains the same..
- May Allah bless you on this auspicious day of Eid,
and May it be a new beginning of happiness.
Wish you a Happy Eid Mubarak
- I wish you the gift of faith,
the blessing of hope and the peace of his love at Eid and always.
- Bakra Eid Mubarak.
May ur plate of life be always full of juicy kebabs
& tikkas, topped with the chatney of happiness.
- Eid days are meant to celebrate
the goals and the achievements
that make you happiest.
The ideals you believe in,
the dream you love the best.
- The moon has been sighted
The samoosas are ready Here comes EID
so just go steady Lots of duas is all i request
and just wanted to wish you all the BEST!!!