Top 15 April Fool Day Facebook Statuses
As we all know Facebook is considered one of the best social media websites and all around the world people are connected with each others. Now people mostly wish to others through Facebook on any occasion. This year we will recommend to all if you want to celebrate April fool day with your far friends then get through us best collection of April fool day Facebook status and share with your friends on Facebook.
- Definition of FOOL: Knowing the truth, seeing the truth, but still believing the lies.
- A day will come when the world will celebrate your name, your fame, your personality and your views. But April Fool comes once in a year and that your day. 🙂
- Hey Friend Today is your day. So Wishing you many many Happy Returns of the day!!!
- April Fools day is just representing what really we are on other 355 days.
- If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I’m not frightened by anyone’s perception of me.
Happy April Fools Day 3:)
- Hey U Know
Which is the best day to propose a girl.. April 1
U Know Why??
If she accept its your luck
otherwise just tell April Foooooll.
- Today if anyone praises you for your beauty, personality, style or attitude, Just kick him. How dare he fool you before April 1st.
- April Fools Day is another way to say “Happy National its-okay-to-lie Day.
- Wants to remind you that everything is funny as long as it’s not happening to you. Please don’t make others fool on April Fool Day.
- “Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.”
- Fact 1: You can not touch
your both lips with your tongueFact 2: After reading this,
99/100 idiots would try it….
- So sweet is your smile
So sweet is your style
So sweet is your voice
So sweet is your eye
See how sweetly I lie
Happy April fool day
- I’d wish you a happy birthday but I can’t tell if Facebook is making an April fool’s joke.
This is a virus. When you turn your phone off it won’t work again
- The best day for you in the whole year is April 1st because that’s the day that suits you best. Happy April fool day!